#843 Old day’s custom has returned!
By a strange coincidence I’ve started to keep “Okigusuri”. Okigusuri is a medicine box where it kept the prepared medicine.
One day, a salesman came to my house and left this box.
I didn’t expect to get the box at all.
The reasons why I accepted it are the following.
- The salesman was talkative. He talked to me more than 30 mins. Even though I didn’t ask him anything, he talked about his previous job and the reason why he quit. He was somehow a funny man.
- The box has a lovely design of “Miffy”. That’s why I have decided to keep it.
- The medicine box reminds me of my parents’ home when I stayed with my parents, we already had the medicine box. It brought me back the old memory.
It’s nice to see the miffy’s face
Once in 3 months, a sales person will come and check the medicine box.
I put the box on top of the shoe cupboard. It’s nice to see the miffy’s face every time when I come home. It makes me feel calm.
↑As this year is the company’s 140th year anniversary in business, I got a miffy mug cup and a 500 yen prepaid gift card.
最新記事 by nako (全て見る)
- #781 “Kurikinton”~my favorite seasonal snack~ - 2020年11月9日
- #782 Kids are unexpected creatures for me sometimes. - 2020年10月29日
- #783 Autumn is for reading.(読書の秋)~Western mysterious stories~ - 2020年10月23日