#824 Longevity miso soup ~the book named「医者が考案した長生きみそ汁」
Miso is a superfood.
Miso is made from fermented soybeans.
This time I’d like to share “nagaiki (longevity) miso soup” from the book named 「医者が考案した長生きみそ汁」(longevity miso soup produced by a doctor). It says that nagauki miso soup can improve autonomic nervous system and the digestive system.
This book is very popular recently.
How to make the “nagaiki miso”
Here is how to make the “nagaiki miso”.
- red miso (80g)
- white miso (80g)
- 1 onion (graded onion 150g) *to avoid burning eyes, put the onion in the fridge an hour before grating.
- apple vinegar (1 table spoon)
- Mix all the ingredients together and put them in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
In my case, I put them in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer.
30g per serving for 1 person
I want to keep making “nagaiki miso”
The book has many recipes. You can use the miso like regular miso when you make miso soup. I like the taste and want to keep making it.
I used the nagaiki miso to make whole tomato miso soup. It tasted wonderful. I was kind of shocked to see the combination of miso soup and tomato with olive oil. It turned out perfect.
There are many recipes that I haven’t tried yet. I’m looking forward to trying out all of them in the next few months.
↓Here is a link to “nagaiki miso 17 recipes”↓
最新記事 by nako (全て見る)
- #766 A sweet called “murasame” - 2021年10月11日
- #767 It’s the best season for peaches! - 2021年6月30日
- #768 Having 15 small kids posing together is a very cute scene. - 2021年6月17日